Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hello, Friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Modern Day Disciple 1
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
Modern Day Disciple 1

POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Hello, Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Friends!   Hello, Friends! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:38 pm

HI! My name is Dawn, I also go by the name Modern Day Disciple -I hope I get this in the right place, but just wanted to say hello and thanks to Lora for this site. I am new to trying to get around the website here. I am a  Jesus Christ  Christian Blogger, primarily-  I love to write and discovered blogging in 2011. I am fairly new to sharing my writing but have written in journals my whole life. I host a link up/blog hop with another blogger for fellow journal writers Writer  to join in called Random Journal Day. The fellowship of God is experienced wherever God's people allow their lights to shine. This has been my experience in the Blogosphere. I share thoughts on faith, life and modern day spirituality along with poetry in my little corner of the blogosphere. I love to get to know my fellow community of believers who share a passion for words. Am hoping to publish multiple books in the near future. My sight is called Beneath the Surface: Breath of Faith on eblogger. Nice to meet you! If you stop by or comment I would love to return the visit.
Nice Ta Meet Ya
Back to top Go down
http://enthusiasticallydawn.com/
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Hello, Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Friends!   Hello, Friends! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:39 pm

It's so nice to meet you Dawn, and I'm delighted that you joined us. I've enjoyed the work you've submitted to the contests and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

Hello, Friends!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1