Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" Empty
PostSubject: Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace"   Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Child prodigy, Akiane Kramarik, painted this likeness of Jesus, whom she says she has seen in person. It is also the same likeness of Jesus that the little boy from the book, Heaven is for Real, claims is accurate after his visit to heaven. Who knows, but it is an interesting thought.

Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" %3Ca%20href=Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" 110" border="0" />
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace"   Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:50 am

That's a good looking Saviour we got...Amen !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Reply   Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Honestly, I always considered him to have more beard. I mean, the guy is Jewish. Still, I don't see anything improper with the picture. Maybe a little European. The hairstyle looks a little modern. Still, nothing radical that makes me say that it is not a picture of Big Brother.

About claiming to have met him, big deal. The important thing is spending Eternity with him.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace"   Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I don't think I'll give that comment a plus, TerishD. This is not a post to be critiqued. It was only posted out of curiosity's sake. Don't you ever wonder what he may look like? I do.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace"   Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace" Empty

Back to top Go down

Akiane Kramarik's "Prince of Peace"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: " />
Page 1 of 1