Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hey! So, I'm checkin' in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Tittle
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Dave Tittle

Hey! So, I'm checkin' in Empty
PostSubject: Hey! So, I'm checkin' in   Hey! So, I'm checkin' in EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Here goes; I'm going to be 55 this coming CHRISTmas day. I've been singing since age 5 and writing all kinds of music since around the age of 14. I'm married to my soulmate 29 years with two great children. I'm disabled due to rupturing 3 discs in my back on top of having a slowly progressing muscle disease. I'm in the process of recording a full length Cd of Christian music and would love to hook up with a publishing company in order to get my songs to the right people. I have some interest in putting a band together and performing the songs myself but, would rather sell the material in order to make a living. My writing comes easy to me. The only instruments I play are drums and beginner acoustic guitar. I relay my thoughts to my friend who plays well and collectively, we work out the songs. The first song lyrics I posted here are from a song I wrote on the spot after walking into a Pro Life tent and viewing an actual abortion taking place on a video. The song can be heard on Jango radio at Jango.com or on my Facebook page called Dave tittle/songwriter or on Reverbnation. It can be purchased on iTunes and many other digital online stores. It is recommended by the Pro Life organization " Silent no more" as inspiring music to listen too. I sing it for various Pro Life events in our area.
It would be a real gift by our Lord if I could get published and a life long dream come true. If not, I'm o.k. with that because writing relative songs on a small scale is very rewarding. It's really all about HIM and grabbing hearts. If my songs help one person to find salvation in Christ...well, you just can't put a price on that.
All the best to you and your families and may the Lord bless and keep you always. I look forward to reading as much of your material as I can. Thanks for your kind words,
Dave Tittle of Charlton, Ma
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Hey! So, I'm checkin' in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! So, I'm checkin' in   Hey! So, I'm checkin' in EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello Dave Tittle,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I look forward reading some of your material. May the Lord Bless you in all your musical adventures. I am thankful that there is a "voice" out there for the unborn.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com

Hey! So, I'm checkin' in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-