Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

My story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rjnetoowe
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
rjnetoowe

My story Empty
PostMy story

I lost my job due to mental instability but started blogging a month later because someone told me you could make up to $20K a year if you post ads on your site. I haven't learned how to do this but I can't onWordpress until I get 25K hits per month. But I have been doing e-votionals via email since I got baptized 10 years ago so now I just write my "spiritual articles" on my blog and send it out via Twitter and Facebook. I also write on elance.com where you can bid on jobs. My first job was writing an ebook for Pastor Joe Wood at Reverb church in Parker, CO. My second was selling two articles to a college professor's ezine at realitytodayforum.com. The titles are Health & Wellness in the 21st Century and Hitting Bottom and Back Up Again. Last month I wrote for an addictions blog at feedtherightwolf.org. This month I'm doing two jobs writing 3-5 articles a day and my income has doubled since I started, still a decent part-time income. You can do more than just write. I also signed up for Bookkeeping and financial services on there. They also have sales & marketing too if anyone is interested. If you can make it independently of anyone but God it is a blessing. You can make twice as much working half the time but you have to work harder though it won't seem that way if you are passionate at what you are doing. They say the average person in a 40 hour workweek only works 25-30 hours a week anyway if they really push themselves.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My story :: Comments

No Comment.

My story

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Blogs-
Jump to: