Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Dear God 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cleo574
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
cleo574

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

Dear God 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dear God 5   Dear God 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:02 am

Please forgive me for as you know, I have sinned and fell short of the glory of God. My thoughts are not pure Lord as I think you would want them to be. I feel sure that thinking things is just as bad as actually taking action on your thoughts.
I come to you asking for more faith. Can I ever get enough? It seems like there just is never enough for me. I know I am always asking for something God and if I ask for too much I an sorry about that also so please forgive me for being so needy.
Sometimes I feel like I walk around in a fog and nothing gets through. I feel useless and not worthy of your kingdom. I can’t begin to tell you how I feel about the world in which we live. It is so bad and yet it is good because you made it and all that’s in it. I always have conflicted ideas on everything just about and never seem to resolve them in my mind. Is that normal?
Would you please guide me to the path you would have me follow? I want to do what you want for me, but the how and the what is still a mystery to me. I don’t seem to know what you want me to do. Whatever it is, I know you will give me the ability that I need for your mission.
I have a request to make. I don’t want anything worse to take its place, I think you know what I mean. Be careful what you ask for I have always heard. But Lord, could you please take away the restless leg syndrome? It is driving me crazy. I can’t sleep because of it, sometimes I can’t just sit to rest because of it. It goes on day and night. You said You would not put on us any more than we could bear. I am at that point now. Is that what You mean? Cause I am at that point as you may know.
I ask that you take care of all the sick and ill folks. Please give them your comfort and love and wrap your arms around them. You are the Great Healer so I know if it is your will, you will heal them. If not, then at least give them comfort.
Thank you so very much for all the blessings you have given me. Oh, so very much you have given me even though I know I don’t deserve even a portion of them. You have given me loving family and friends and for them I am grateful. Also, thank you for the Creative Christian Writers website. I have enjoyed it and learned so much from it. I hope someone has at least benefited from some of the things I have posted there. I will keep posting if You will keep helping me write.
I am working hard at trying to be a good steward of the things you have given me. I hope you are happy with my efforts. If not, I guess You will let me know somehow and redirect my efforts. I am not perfect as you are the only one who is, in fact, I am so far from perfect that I can’t even imagine what that is like. You are so very good at it and make it look so easy. I can only strive to be more like you.
As Always
Your humble and loving servant

Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Dear God 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God 5   Dear God 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm

I love when you write out your prayers. As always, your candidness is refreshing. I will keep you in my prayers for the restless leg syndrome. Dear God 5 3916213103
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
cleo574
cleo574

Dear God 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God 5   Dear God 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 am

Thank you for your prayers. I often go back and read my prayers and find God has answered them. You are the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

Dear God 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God 5   Dear God 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Big Hugs. Dear God 5 1839924927
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
vinedresser
WORDSMITH (251-300 posts)
WORDSMITH (251-300 posts)
vinedresser

Dear God 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God 5   Dear God 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 am

I sure am blessed that you are on my prayer team. Straight up is how God wants us to come to Him, yet so many times we try to pray to impress, and that gets nowhere. Your faith is plenty strong. It may not seem like it at times, but it's when we feel lacking that we lean even more on His strength. "when we ae weak, then is He strong in our stead" ( a paraphrase) Thank you for sharing a beautiful prayer with all of us, and we on this site can unite and lift you up together in prayer. Many reeds bound together are hard to break. Blessings
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

Dear God 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God 5   Dear God 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:19 am

I Love You Bless You Praise God Blue
Back to top Go down