Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Absolutely happy to be here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhymarhyma
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
rhymarhyma

Absolutely happy to be here! Empty
PostSubject: Absolutely happy to be here!   Absolutely happy to be here! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Again, I am happy to be here. Writing rhymes about Christ is my way of promoting him to as many people as I can possibly reach. I totally messed my life up when I was younger and, no shocker here, everybody except my mama ended up leaving me. Sadly, as God had mercy on my mom, even she ended up leaving me. That was the darkest day of my life, and even though I didn't realize it at the time it was also the greatest day, because as it turned out, without having my mom to call on anymore, and with everyone else already having left me, I turned to the one person who was still waiting for me...Christ.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely happy to be here!   Absolutely happy to be here! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm

I teared up a little bit reading your testimony. Mine is a very similar story. I didn't straighten my path until I was almost thirty though. It's hard not to enable the people we love, but leaving them is really the only real act of love we can give them sometimes. Jesus is the only one who knows how to really heal them. Anyway, we are really glad your here, and I can't wait to see some more of your work. Welcome to Christian Creative Writers!
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
rhymarhyma
rhymarhyma

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely happy to be here!   Absolutely happy to be here! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Well, I've written a ton of rhymes, and since this is obviously a great place to post 'em, I will. I appreciate you, and I appreciate this site. Peace
Back to top Go down
Bean
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely happy to be here!   Absolutely happy to be here! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:33 pm

hi rhymarhyma :)

yours is a great testimony to the Grace and Mercy in our Savior.. thank you for sharing it.

rhymes are a favorite of mine.. i don't consider myself a writer but i am partial to Christian comedy raps Big Smile

i pray you and your work are blessed in Messiah.. looking forward to reading your rhymes.

Peace in Messiah
Back to top Go down
http://timenolonger.wordpress.com
rhymarhyma
rhymarhyma

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely happy to be here!   Absolutely happy to be here! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Right on! Everybody on this site seems awesome. Everybody on this site also seems to have found it on craigslist, including myself. Mental note; craigslist has awesome viewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely happy to be here!   Absolutely happy to be here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolutely happy to be here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1