Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Finally published

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dennis Snyder
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
Dennis Snyder

Finally published Empty
PostSubject: Finally published   Finally published EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 pm

I joined this group in April while on vacation in Delaware, visiting the library and writing my book. Personal Vengeance (WPI was Leather and grace) and I uploaded my first chapter on this site. I was encouraged by others here to continue to write and on September 18, 2012 I published my ebook on amazon-- link here -- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009CJ5P5K and waiting for my proof copy from createspace before they will go live with it. I will have that copy in about three days.

Just uploaded to KOBO as well today and should be ready by tomorrow. All of this is as easy as pie. Not hard if you can work through this site you can upload to these places. If you do not think you can do it I have started my own publishing company, Concerning Life Publishing, and I will do it for you. You can contact me at concernlife@gmail.com and I will let you know all about the process etc. No promise that I will publish your book but we will read it and let you know.

In His service

Dennis Snyder
www.dennissnyderministries.com
Back to top Go down
http://dennissnyderministries.com

Finally published
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: