Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Stop the hating by creating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhymarhyma
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
rhymarhyma

Stop the hating by creating Empty
PostSubject: Stop the hating by creating   Stop the hating by creating EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 am

Andre

The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all/ withdrawn into my thoughts scant n flee past being wrong/ so at least have the decency in You to leave me alone/ I don't need you God, not anymore/ and when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn/ when I'm destroyed in my loins and can't hear Your voice in this war/ it was my poor choice to make cause I don't deserve you Lord/ I gotta leave now, so here's Your sword/ He starts piling boxes in front of the door, trying to block it/ "Dre please, Dre don't leave, Dre- no stop it"/ goes in His pocket, pulls out a tiny locket/ its got His picture/ "this'll keep you safe Dre, take it witcha/ but I don't listen as He begins to whimper/ "it's your decision Dre, I just wish it wasn't cause its just a bit to much to wither/ "it injures My heart to see you depart like this, please can you just reconsider?"/ it ain't worth it/ I can't think of a more perfect way to word it/ then to just say that I love You too much to see the verdict/ I'm to disturbing n worthless n don't deserve Your nurture/ but I'll walk away from it all before I let it go any further/ cause Your the person who purchased my freedom n cursed my demons to the furnace/ Lord certainly I can stir up enough courage to surge forth n just worketh Your purpose/ all I ask is that You keep urging me on through these verses in my journals/ to turn the tide of war even on currents not surf able/ to work through my burdens verbal with my words not hurtful to discourage or worsen it for the ones lost in a circle/ as a churchgoer to be more of You and less of this world/ not of this globe n blessed by you Lord/ to step on the road that leads to Your door n to do all I can when I can't do anymore..

Ericka

My heads snipped at the neck, my body is positioned in death. My eyes are wide but my lungs shun their breath. I'm stuck in the depths of darkness as I tend to harness my lies, like I'm just content to wait to die. With blurry tear filled eyes that cry and they cry. But still I don't try change my ways instead only wage my own pain. Inducing self hate. An abstract rain falls to calls my name. Like a spirit of a spirit, evil and deranged. Too many voices and choices enter my brain.. "Spill your soul my little lost friend. And feel my presence now and at every bend. For I was sent to torture, deceive, and to seal your end.".. Is this real or fake to seal my fate, is it pretend? For I'm afraid in a daze, a false pretense.. "Fear not my child, I am with you now and at every bend. I am your Father, your Teacher, and closest friend. Stand with Me now and I'll be your defense.".. Is this heaven sent or hell bent? Can't I have the decency in me to leave me alone? For my heart is broken and my soul only groans. Heaven was my vow but it's seems as though hell is my home. Destined as my place to dwell and roam. All alone, all alone I'm just ash and bone. Cast out to sea, for a grave that's so vast and deep. It's grave to lay, to lay in the sins of me..

Dad

An invisible vision deep within my head/ of the laughing liar crying, though not a single tear was shed/ The sun imploded and the moon rose red/ Ashes, ashes...we all fall dead/ The road is long as the road becomes hard/ and it's all I can do to keep my heart on guard/ I see the bones of the fallen...burning and charred/ yet still I march on, though now broken and scarred/ I feel like a soldier without a general fighting a war I cannot win/ for it's hard to defeat the enemy when the enemy lies within/ I feel the sound of each round slowly penetrate my skin/ Flesh and bone can't stand alone when being torn apart by sin/ I don't know how I got here, or what it is I'm looking for/ all I know is that the hurt really hurts, and I can't take it anymore/ The dirt that I've become becomes scattered across the floor/ and I'm standing in the hallway amidst a pile of clothes that closed the door/ The valley of the shadow of death is vast and wide/ and I'm drowning, out of breath...time no longer on my side/ Pride always had me chasing love, but it was always love denied/ and just before I became a casualty of war, right before I died...I cried/ I felt the noose loosen and some slack put in the rope/ and in that instant I was resistant to the artificial dope/ and the superficial calling of the sniper and the scope/ I was pounded by despair into a single...ounce...of hope/ I raised the white-flag of surrender for someone to stop the rain/ and I began to slowly rise against the weight of all the pain/ and like the mighty Phoenix, born again I shall remain/ and until my dying day...to live is Christ, and to die is gain...

A
M
G R A C E
Z
I
N
G

Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Stop the hating by creating   Stop the hating by creating EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:21 am

i'm drivin' to Denver for a "slam" throwdown wit' you an' yo' kin!
Back to top Go down
rhymarhyma
rhymarhyma

PostSubject: Re: Stop the hating by creating   Stop the hating by creating EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Mi casa es tu casa, my brotha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the hating by creating   Stop the hating by creating Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop the hating by creating
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Poetry-