Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Jesus makes me introduce myself...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmileyFaceFrowns
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
SmileyFaceFrowns

Jesus makes me introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Jesus makes me do so many things that I never thought nor wanted to do. This is one of them, never thought I'd be joining this forum! (used to be a four corners Christian - liked to stay in my box) But, once i got out of my box and into His Body, i had no choice but to move. That's an awesome thing though, He always introduces me to amazing people and places!

Well, to start things off...
Hi! I’m Tri Chantal cool (<-- I love these!)

i am a newbie blogger of a site i call, Smiley Face Frowns – a concept, a gift, given to my heart long ago, but just now, by an ascended courage in Christ, coming to light. i'm excited about where He'll take me; He's already taught me, shown me, and given me so many things. i'm a blessed gal!

i’m a 20 yr old college student, writer, artist, etc… a soldier in the army of Jesus Christ, where His love, which He constantly stirs in my soul, is indeed my ultimate weapon. 

i am a Jesus girl – a kneeling tri – hear the sound of the Wind rustling my leaves
a girl in love with that Jesus kind of love – pursuing a degree in Jesusology 

And might i boast in this: My Father is awesome pshaw

---Father, may every gift You give Your daughter never be abused but used in the Name of Jesus, the Son of the Almighty God—all glory belongs to You Heavenly Father, for it was Yours before i ever was and it shall be Yours forever! May it be a blessing to others when You bless me and may i forever glorify Your Glorious Name.

And yeah, if it’s not an obligational grammatical situation, i try to remain lowercase when graced to be anywhere near That Name!

Currently, I am on my first big project as a poetess. I’m honored to be the “pen” for Elyssa’s Purple Poem Diary, which is (as you probably guessed by the title) a book of poems & memoirs written by someone named Elyssa. She's a character from the first book of a beautiful new novel series, Trinty Eight: The Calling written by Rashun David. Super exciting!

So... that's a bit about me, a Jesus girl named tri. And to further finish things off, in the light of Trinity Eight...
---Light up this world Jesus!!!
Back to top Go down
http://SmileyFaceFrowns.wordpress.com
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Hello Tri Chantal,

I'm delighted that you've joined us. I just love your enthusiasm, energy, and joy, and I can't wait to read some of your work! I may be a little partial to you also because you're name is very similar to my sister's name, Chantel.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
SmileyFaceFrowns
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
SmileyFaceFrowns

PostSubject: Re: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Ah chucks! blush
Thank you for creating such a site that indeed glorifies our Father. I look forward to hanging around here with all my brothers and sisters in Christ! sports wave
Back to top Go down
http://SmileyFaceFrowns.wordpress.com
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 am

Amen! And, thank you. I'm so glad we've found a new friend to have around and share our common love for writing.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:22 am

Boy you sure know how to make an intro!
Hey you and Lora are going to get on just fine...she's all about the smiley's!
Welcome, glad you're here, your energy is awesome can't wait to read more of postings!
i'm excited for all of us...bring it like you know you can in HIM, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
WriteInTheHead
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
WriteInTheHead

PostSubject: Re: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Hey Tri.

My first post on here (so far as I know...)

I love the way you describe yourself: "I'm a poetess." Taught me a new word.

Hope you're well.
Back to top Go down
http://matthiashoefler.webs.com/apps/blog/show/3909898-pushy-bro http://christianwriters.com/index.php?/blog/578-write-from-my-tree-swing/?st=20
PoetforChrist
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
PoetforChrist

PostSubject: Re: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi Tri, welcome I just joined myself not too long ago. Keep up the faith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus makes me introduce myself...   Jesus makes me introduce myself... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesus makes me introduce myself...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-