Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Hidey-Ho Good Neighbors!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bethbrubaker
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
bethbrubaker

Hidey-Ho Good Neighbors! Empty
PostSubject: Hidey-Ho Good Neighbors!   Hidey-Ho Good Neighbors! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:14 am

My name is Beth Brubaker. I am a writer and columnist. I'm also a poet. I'm also a mom of two teens and a 'dog person' who owns two cats. I am a plethora of irony and rapier wit all wrapped up into one overstuffed bundle of whimsy.

I also have a website, a blog, and other time-killing but somewhat affective venues, hoping to enlighten the world to the perils and perks of being a developing Christian wife, mother, and woman in general- my main goal is to make people squirt beverages out of their noses with my rather blunt Philly PA perspectives.

At present I've won awards for my writing and poetry, and am working on a book that will hopefully sell enough to feed the cats and teenagers. I hope to have the draft polished by the end of this year (December 2013) and out to an interested agent by January.

In the meantime I'm trying to hone what little skills I have in designing my website and other time-killing media (which I truly would be grateful for ANY help- really, really, REALLY grateful) to boost my platform and increase my readership.

If you want to visit my family friendly website, blog, and FB pages, go to FB and type in my name Beth Brubaker, Inspirational Humorist. That will get you to my blog, and both can get you to my website- or just type in my first and last name, then dot com. I'm not allowed to post links for a week, so you can either wait until then, or be really nosy and go through all of the above to see what I'm up to!

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask! But don't ask for my financial information- our budget is tighter than an acrobat's underwear, and the bank would just laugh at you if you tried to make a withdrawal.
Back to top Go down

Hidey-Ho Good Neighbors!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-