Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

New to CCA, Hello! Blessings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caryl
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
Caryl

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

New to CCA, Hello! Blessings! Empty
PostSubject: New to CCA, Hello! Blessings!   New to CCA, Hello! Blessings! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, brothers and sisters-in-Christ! 

Lorna, thank you so much for friending me on FB then inviting me here. I'm a grandmother of 14, rearing 4 of those with my high school-sweetheart-husband Ron in the woods a little south of Clarksville, Texas. That's the county seat of Red River County, so I'm way up in the far NE corner near Oklahoma and Arkansas.

I have ten titles published from 5 houses: 2 non-fiction, 3 mid-grade chapter books, and 5 novels - thriller, mystery, WWII story based on true experiences, a mature inspirational romance (all these from smaller publishers - east coast, west coast, and 2 TX regional) and the tenth - a historical Christian romance VOW UNBROKEN debuted March 2014 from Simon and Schuster's Howard Books! Woot! Woot! and Praise the Lord! :)

Book 2 HEART STOLEN will debut in September and I'm on the last quarter of book three HOPE REBORN. I'm represented by two agents, Mary Sue Seymour (The Seymour Agency in NY) with historical Christian romances and some contemporary Christian romance novellas, and Jim Hart (Hartline Literary Agency) represents full length contemporary Christian romances, inspirational, and devotionals.

I'm also so blessed to receive new songs from my Father in Heaven! Sometimes He gives them to me all at once, sometimes I get the idea and 'work' on it a little. I don't write music, so the lyrics I can write down, but the tunes are in my head and recorded on my phone. I have a goal to get a YouTube account and sing them acapella on a video. I think they are beautiful, but then I'm pretty sweet on all God's good gifts to me!

I've also edited professionally since 2001. I belong to several read and critique groups face-to-face (3 per month) and online, too! I'm glad to be here!

Blessings and favor to you all!
Caryl (pronounced carol) 
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: New to CCA, Hello! Blessings!   New to CCA, Hello! Blessings! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Wow! You sure have been keeping yourself busy. I'm exhausted just reading about it. Just caring for 4 grandkids is enough. I pray the Lord blesses many through your work! Welcome to CCW! Perhaps you know a friend or two who might like to join us in our summer writing workshop?
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Raybrite
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
Raybrite

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: New to CCA, Hello! Blessings!   New to CCA, Hello! Blessings! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:20 am

Welcome Caryl.
 I am sure you will find many blessings here.
 Enjoy.
Ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to CCA, Hello! Blessings!   New to CCA, Hello! Blessings! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to CCA, Hello! Blessings!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-