Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

About the weekly parashas....please be in prayer for us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Ben Avraham
WORDSMITH (251-300 posts)
WORDSMITH (251-300 posts)
Jacob Ben Avraham

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

About the weekly parashas....please be in prayer for us Empty
PostSubject: About the weekly parashas....please be in prayer for us   About the weekly parashas....please be in prayer for us EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Brothers, sisters in Messiah

I havem't been able to send out any more parashas, since there was a fire in our building, we are without electric power since the 3rd of March,  just now, the water as come back on, they installed new boilers (the old ones blew up which started the fire) 

No electric means no power, no power means no phone and no Internet,  the insurance company has put us up in a hotel, hopefully, our building will  be repaired so that the city will authorize re connection of electric power

I sure could use a lap top now, that I could power up at school, and then continue to send out the weekly studies, if any one can help out in this time of need, send me a private message,  

Hope we get power back some day soon

Rabbi Ben AVraham
Back to top Go down

About the weekly parashas....please be in prayer for us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1