Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Just Believe? I Think NOT!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ron_evartt
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
ron_evartt

Just Believe? I Think NOT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just Believe? I Think NOT!!!   Just Believe? I Think NOT!!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 11:44 pm

1Jn 2:3  And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4  He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5  But whoso keeps his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6  He that says he abides in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1) IF you know Him you “KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS”!
2) IF you’re “NOT KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS” you’re a liar and the TRUTH isn’t in you!
3) IF you say you ABIDE IN HIM, then you will walk as He walked!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
JUSTIFIED BY BEING A “DOER” and not a hearer only!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Act 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Rom 2:6  Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7  To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and
honor and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8  But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Rom 6:16  Know you not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Gal 5:7 You did run well; who did hinder you that you should not obey the truth?

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 3:13  But you, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
2Th 3:14  And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and If it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel
of God?
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the
sinner appear?
1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
Have you been deceived believing you need only to believe?
How are you justified? Or will you be denied?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works,
and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

Mat 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then He shall reward every man according to his works.

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus says unto them, If you were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (JESUS said that after He is with the Father “We will do greater works”!)

Act 26:20 But showed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Not saved by works, but we were created to do good works! Works are proof of who you trust and believe!)

1Ti 6:18  That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
1Ti 6:19  Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 
(Shows the distinction between good works of men and the purpose (Works) given to us in Jesus (The Word) before the world began. See Eph 2:10)

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Tit 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
Tit 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
Tit 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becomes holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
Tit 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Tit 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Tit 2:6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
Tit 2:7 In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine showing un-corruptness, gravity, sincerity,
Tit 2:8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Tit 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Tit 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Tit 3:14 And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.

Heb 9:14  How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

Jas 2:17  Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18  Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.

Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Jas 2:22 See thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which says, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of
God.
Jas 2:24 You see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Jas 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

1Pe 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwells, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holds fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells.

Rev 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searches the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Rev 3:1  And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things says he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou lives, and art dead.
Rev 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Rev 20:11  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the
dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man
according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Have you been deceived? Don’t let the doctrine’s of men keep you from the Way, Truth, and Eternal Life! They have twisted and perverted Hebrews and Galatians to create a different god, and a false doctrine! So what will you believe?

You and demons are the same if you only believe!
Jas 2:19 Thou believe that there is one God; thou does well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Php 2:12  Wherefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Php 2:13  For it is God which works in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Php 2:14  Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Php 2:15  That you may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom you shine as lights in the world;
Php 2:16  Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain.

This is those who teach only to believe!
Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Back to top Go down
Willena
Willena

Just Believe? I Think NOT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Believe? I Think NOT!!!   Just Believe? I Think NOT!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 11:38 pm

Very well put together! Though many try, you cannot argue with God's Word!
Back to top Go down
http://willenaflewelling.com

Just Believe? I Think NOT!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Bible Studies & Sermons-