Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

God Takes Brokeness Into New Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandie.leitz
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
mandie.leitz

God Takes Brokeness Into New Life Empty
PostSubject: God Takes Brokeness Into New Life   God Takes Brokeness Into New Life EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 am

In the midst of the blaring crowd, there sat a young teenage girl. She hid her face trying to not be a disgrace. She acts so strong and laughs so hard on the outside, but in the inside she's breaking down with shattering pieces of her heart in her hands. Shame lingers her wounds and scars. She wishes somebody could come and love her and care about her. Everyone around her thought she had her life together with a smile on her face. But only if they knew that her life was fading in the midst, they would see a different story.
One day,she sat and heard the Gospel story from a teacher whose faith was so authentically true. She listened attentively for once as she heard how a man(Jesus) who never sinned and was perfect would die for her! Tears like the rain started to roll down her face. When she heard how Jesus gave his innocences away and the innocent blood that was shed away on a wooden cross! She realized there was somebody who loves her more then anything! The teacher sat with her as she discussed how badly she wanted Jesus! How her life as a sinner was pointless without Jesus in her life! At the moment the teacher looks up at her breaking heart and looks beyond the teary eyes and says "Are you ready to accept Jesus into your life? Are you ready to let Jesus turn your life around?" The teenage girl says "I'm ready!" she became saved that day! Heaven rejoiced and so did her teacher! The teenage girl says with a smile "it feels good. Like a burden lifted off of me! I have Jesus in my heart and love so captivating by Jesus fills my emptyinness I had!"

*Based off a True Story*

This is just one out of many stories of how kids are being saved! We are called to preach and to share the Gospel!

*Let us step up to the challenge to the plate...and stand strong and bold for Jesus! Let us be the light and salt to those who need it! Let us not be feared or afraid to share the precious Gospel! Everyone Needs Jesus!

*Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever!
Hebrews 13:8

Last edited by mandie.leitz on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errors)
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: God Takes Brokeness Into New Life   God Takes Brokeness Into New Life EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 am

Amen!!

God Bless!!
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Lora

PostSubject: Re: God Takes Brokeness Into New Life   God Takes Brokeness Into New Life EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:23 pm

That is beautiful Mandie. I love the way you write your heart out both literally and figuratively.
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Takes Brokeness Into New Life   God Takes Brokeness Into New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

God Takes Brokeness Into New Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1