Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

In need of a tangible miracle!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tamarav
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
tamarav

In need of a tangible miracle! Empty
PostSubject: In need of a tangible miracle!   In need of a tangible miracle! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 am

“The Lord be magnified!”
Since I am afflicted and needy,
Let the Lord be mindful of me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Do not delay, O my God. (Psalm 40)

We are in dire need of tangible deliverance from very difficult circumstances -- NOW, not later. Our back is to the wall and we need the Red Sea/Jordan to open and show us a way out that we can't accomplish on our own!

Blessings!
Tamara

Be strong and courageous for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go! Joshua 1:9
Back to top Go down
probingvoice
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)
probingvoice

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: In need of a tangible miracle!   In need of a tangible miracle! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:18 am

Tamara,

The Lord will never leave or forsake you.  I hope the Red Sea opened for you, but God has your back even into the jaws of death.

-sean
Back to top Go down
K River
Anonymous

PostSubject: miracle need   In need of a tangible miracle! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 3:32 pm

How in the heck are we suppose to specifically pray for that? You gave NO specific information on what you're asking for just a miracle That tells us exactly nothing. What kind of miracle? Your a writer so describe in concrete terms exactly what it is you need. Otherwise it will fall into the You have not because you ask not or you ask amiss group and you'll wonder why GOD didn't answer. HE is answering you. But YOU have to listen. Look up John 14:13-17 Then look up 15,16 and find the verses that repeat what JESUS said in John 14:13-17 There is one verse in there that HE repeats almost verbatim 4 times in all three chapters. Find them then do what John 14 says by faith believing and use all of them in prayer ONE time only. Then by FAITH Continually thank GOD for answering your prayer until it happens. This means you don't quit until it does PERIOD. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS in between. The circumstances are not to be a consideration. Focus only on thanking the LORD for answering your prayer NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. It is exactly like Peter walking on the water as long as he had his eyes on JESUS he was fine the second he looked around he was in trouble. So what I am telling you is stay focused on the LORD forget the circumstances don't allow yourself to think about them or anything else regarding the situation because that is where the enemy will attack. So be aware of that and be ready for it. Rebuke those thoughts in the name of JESUS the second they come and they will come. Then start praising the LORD all the more and don't stop. Don't allow the negative thoughts to get a foothold at all This is how you successfully fight, win the battle and get the miracle too all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II
oneagleswings

CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: In need of a tangible miracle!   In need of a tangible miracle! EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:15 am

K River, yours was excellent advice but i'm afraid it only will fall on deaf ears, I admire your boldness and unction but if you will notice this post was from four years ago. It was a one time posting by a drive-by participant and was the only post ever by this person of any kind. The other respondent "probing voice" had to subsequently be banned due to certain behaviours that were unacceptable. Don't cast your pearls before swine...it's not worth the cost. Save it for those who truly have "an ear to hear", whether it be on this site or elsewhere. Anthony G. Not all that find their way here are meant to be here...or remain.
Back to top Go down
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
worshipfreely

POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: In need of a tangible miracle!   In need of a tangible miracle! EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Glad to see the Eagle is still soaring...I have missed you brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a tangible miracle!   In need of a tangible miracle! Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of a tangible miracle!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1