Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**

Lone Sheep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)

Lone Sheep Empty
PostLone Sheep

She said I talk way too much about God. She says I'm taking way too much time away from her and the children to read my bible, attend church and have fellowship with the brethren. She complained that I'm witnessing Jesus too much to friends and relatives and that I was embarrassing her and myself. That I'm bringing shame upon me and my family because God just "isn't her thing!"
She claimed that I was going crazy and that this had gone far enough. That I was jeopardizing my job to talk about the Lord at work because, quite frankly, people just don't want to hear it! She accused me of putting our family in danger when preaching the gospel to strangers and rebuking those committed to false doctrine. Then she told me that I needed balance because God had become ninety five percent of my life.
After all this, I felt horrible. Not because I was reading my bible too much or going to church. Not because I was shaming my wife and children or jeopardizing my job. Not for the danger, shame, embarrassment or any of that. But because I was still withholding five percent from God.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Lone Sheep :: Comments

No Comment.

Lone Sheep

Page 1 of 1